guys is it okay to eat some mold?

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

  1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    i ate moldy bread, tasted like rain water

  2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    not bread mold, that's the kind that can really frick you up

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      ragusea says its fine eating just lil bit every now and then

      • 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

        ragu is a moron.
        "a lil bit" can kill you
        every time you eat mouldy bread you are playing russian roulette

        • 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

          wow you guys make fun of BASED CHADGUSEA but he is more alpha than you who is afraid a mere lilttle mold

          I don't watch israelitetube and I'm not clicking on that.

          • 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

            *laughs in not-being-raped-by-a-man-in-the-looney-bin

      • 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

        I don't watch israelitetube and I'm not clicking on that.

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      As in illness or possible hallucinations

      • 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

        as in brain rot

  3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    throw them both in the trash where they belong

  4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    >a little
    Yeah your immune system can tank the damage
    >as much as in pic
    Pushing it, plus it's going to taste like ass. Only do this if you're close to dying from starvation anyway
    >much more than that
    Consider hospital

  5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    no it's not are you poor? just go dig up some roots and eat that instead you moron

  6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    just cut out the moldy bits

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      at this point it's all moldy bits between the green bits that you see

      • 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

        it's over.

  7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Depends. Mostly no though.

  8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    guys i dont feel so good

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      walk it off princess

  9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Just throw it out.

  10. 4 weeks ago
    Αnonymous

    >OP brings a girl home
    >girl wants OP to eat her out.
    >guys is it okay to munch some pimply carpet?

  11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    The mold you see is the fruit. The actual mold is the mycelium network within the food. If you are immunocompromised or a baby back b***h, don't eat it. If you're neither, it's fine if you excise the mold you can see. Just don't make a habit of it.

  12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    you WILL eat the mold.

  13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Bread mold = NO, never.

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      see

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgduUAu8s3g
      ragusea says its fine eating just lil bit every now and then

  14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    had some leftover pozole on the naan

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      look at all that moldy bread you better eat it all moron

  15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    this shit was bussin fr fr you white people cant handle this shit

  16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Bakeries throw out heaps of bread every day. Just go and get it from the dumpster after they close.

  17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    if there are just a few spots, pinch them off and go to town

    if the mold has spread throughout, give it back to the earth

  18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Unironically yes. It won't taste great and I wouldn't unless I was starving, but it's probably just unpleasant and not outright harmful.

  19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    You probably won't die from it, but most people who aren't extremely poor would rather throw it away than take that tiny risk.

  20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    how long did you leave that Naan in the pan for it to grow mold?

  21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Eat the mold moron
    You know you want to
    Do it homosexual

  22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/listeria-infection/symptoms-causes/syc-20355269
    As a doctor people like OP keep me employed. I recommend NOT eating mold because it can give you lethal diseases that cost thousands, if tens of thousands to cure.
    Which I would make money from.
    So don't do it.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *